Following the approval by the national council on Privatisation,(NCP) chaired by the vice president Namadi Sambo, the council has handed over NITEL/MTEL to NATCOM consortium the preferred bidder.
According to the deputy chairman of the council, Haruna Sambo, ‘today at the council meeting the council approved the hand over to NATCOM consortium having paid the cost of acquisition. By this approval, the process has come to a closure and the council has mandated the BPE to hand over the two companies to the preferred bidder of course, after all other outstanding issues are taken care of. With this, the transaction has come to an end and the bid winner NATCOM consortium.’ The NCP had earlier approved the NATCOM consortium as the preferred bidder with the payment of $252.251m.
The permanent secretary of the ministry of power said that 98% of all entitlements and terminal benefits which includes gratuity, pension, death and insurance of ex PHCN staff had been paid and the remaining 2% will be paid once the biometrics are completed.
"They called Goodluck Jonathan, who gave you YouWIN and SURE-P, and PRESSID Scholarships clueless. So what do we call APC that gives you wheelbarrow? They said GEJ was tribalistic yet his NSA, CDS, IGP, CNS, CGP and minister of defense were from the North. So what do we say of President Muhammadu Buhari whose DG DSS is from his own hometown and whose Minister of Defense, Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Air Staff, NSA, IGP, CGP, CGI, CGP are all from his Northern Region? You see, no matter how far falsehood has travelled, it must eventually be overtaken by truth!"
-Reno Omokri(aide to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan)
38 Nigerian Universities increase tuition fees, say Buhari’s govt made them poorer – ASUU
Nigeria’s unity paramount no matter how people demonstrate… – Jonathan
Budget Cut: It’s basic principle of good planning to make provision for unforeseen contingencies – Fashola to NASS
Stardom has robbed me of a lot of things – Flavour
Funke Akindele and Husband JJC Skillz expected a set of twins
© CybokNews 2016 | All Rights Reserved